Recount Text

       Tourist attraction in malang
Two year ago, My family and I went to Malang. We would visit Selecta, Jatim Park 1, and Batu Night Spectacular. Before went to Malang, we prepared some clothes, some foods, and etc. After that, we left home at 7 a.m. We went to Malang by car.
  My family and I arrived at Selecta at 9 a.m. At Selecta, the air was very cold. So, I wore a jacket. There, I saw beautiful flowers park, swimming pool, fish pool, lion cave, outbond playground, and etc. I took some photos at flowers park. The flowers was very beauty and colorfull. I also entered the lion cave. The lion cave was very dark and horrified. Beside that, My family and I saw many fish in the fish pool. The fish was so beauty with the bright color. The view of Selecta was beautiful. I was very happy. Before My family and I continued our journey, we bought some gifts from there.
  Then, we went to Jatim Park 1. There, I saw many attractive games. Example : spinning coaster, drop zone, pipe house, ghost house, swimming pool, 4D, and etc. My father and I entered the ghost house. I was very scared but also very enjoyed. I also tried some extrime games. Wow, that was very spectacular. After My family and I went around Jatim Park 1, I felt tired. So, we went to Jatim Park Store to bought some gifts.
  Then, We continued visit in BNS or Batu Night Spectacular. Arriving there, we parked the car at parking lots. Then we bought tickets at the ticket counter to enter to the BNS. After that, we entered in. We watched many games. we enjoyed Ghost House, Lampion Park, and Ice Skating.

  We felt so tired but happy. This impressed trip made us visiting there another time. That was my happy holiday experience.




Postingan populer dari blog ini